• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New* Flight Jacket - is this Oakley really?

I’ve been debating the M2s. My first ever Oakleys were Pro M Frames and I like that there are at least lens options unlike the current M Frames that are basic safety glass options.

I’ve been debating the M2s. My first ever Oakleys were Pro M Frames and I like that there are at least lens options unlike the current M Frames that are basic safety glass options.

They are definitely different. I hope to snag a pair of like new vintage M Frames on the exchange page shortly. Bought a pair of fake pro m frames a few weeks ago online. Luckily I was able to return them after I discovered I had gotten ripped off.

The M2 is a good fit, good glasses to go with for outdoor activities for sure. They do not feel as tight as the Pro MFrame or the New MFrame in my opinion but I've never had one fall off of my face. I started as well with the MFrame as well so I get where you're coming from but they are a very comfortable good frame.

Latest Posts

Back