• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Forum Member Again

I think I’m going to buy two pairs of FLAK 1.0 Deep H2O. I really like the way the world looks through them. Mine still don’t have even a tiny scratch. I have great luck with Oakley Lenses. I just keep them REALLY clean.
I’m not up on the newer PRIZM line. Which ones let the least light through? I love the Deep H2O, but if the black or dark blue (Ice Blue PRIZM?) let in less light, then that’s what I need. If You ever need a pair of “driving Into The Sun” glasses, CEBE Walter Cechinall 4000 lenses on their Glacier Glasses are perfect. No squinting, and You can see deer crossing the road in the sunrise or sunset hours. Cool Killer Clown makeup! Is that You or a picture borrowed off of the web? Hang Loose! Timhyde74!
Wally Moonraker
Hey, what ever works best is the way to go! I have dwp for 3 of my frames, but I've never tried the ice blue so I can't give you a comparable opinion. There are those here who can though I'm sure.

Thanks for the advice, fortunately, I live in the mountains of NC, so driving directly into the sun only lasts for a second or two, and then it's blocked again....most of the time anyway lol.

And no, my avatar is actually Captian Spalding, from a Rob Zombie movie series 😁👍

Hey, what ever works best is the way to go! I have dwp for 3 of my frames, but I've never tried the ice blue so I can't give you a comparable opinion. There are those here who can though I'm sure.

Thanks for the advice, fortunately, I live in the mountains of NC, so driving directly into the sun only lasts for a second or two, and then it's blocked again....most of the time anyway lol.

And no, my avatar is actually Captian Spalding, from a Rob Zombie movie series 😁👍

Hey Tim! My Brother was a Special Forces Colonel, and he lives in Fayetteville. You can stand in his back yard and hear the guys talking at the Main Gate of Fort Bragg.
Fort Bragg for a few more months anyway. The Woke crowd demanded that they change the name, because Bragg was a Confederate Officer. If he was a Confederate, he MUST have owned a bunch of slaves. So at a cost of Gazillions of dollars, Fort Bragg is being changed to Fort Liberty. Fort Liberty? General Milley and Biden chose the most pussified name for the fort that trained many of the Army’s most brave soldiers. My Brother jumped out of a plane or a Chinook Chopper 178 times. How many guys had a chute fail just in training? So, it’s Fort Liberty. Named by the very people who don’t care or know a damn thing about Liberty. Those idiots want to tell everyone to think exactly the same very same way that they think, which is with Your head up your butt at all times. This country is going to hell in a hurry, and it’s caused by the same idiots who spent millions just to come up with a stupid name like Fort Liberty.
So Liberty is being forced to take shots that do absolutely nothing. And if they refuse the shot, they are forced to turn in their gear after risking their lives every day for years. Now THAT’S what I call Liberty. Washington is full of commies who want to do all of the thinking for every one of us who is basking in liberty.
Thank God The Republicans at least took The House back, and put Pelosi back in her plain ol’ chair where she belongs. Oh, and she’s complaining because she has to give back her private jet. There is some hope left, even if the Senate will set free anyone that The House justly impeaches idiots who are ruining our once great nation, letting millions across our no longer existing border with Mexico.
LET’S GO BRANDON!

Back