• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Forum Member Again

Thanks! Still wearing the “Moon” woodies I carved after the frames on my beloved Moons broke after 5 year since of wearing them every day inside my ATV or snowmobile at work. Oakley sure made a tough product. I’m going to get another pair of real Moons when I see the right ones. I have sort of replaced them with a few pairs of Madman. They don’t fit in a helmet like Moons do. And Thanks RiggerBill. I work on Natural Gas Wells. Are You a hard workin’ Drill Rig Guy?

Aloha and welcome back to the OF. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 5.gif

Thanks! Still wearing the “Moon” woodies I carved after the frames on my beloved Moons broke after 5 year since of wearing them every day inside my ATV or snowmobile at work. Oakley sure made a tough product. I’m going to get another pair of real Moons when I see the right ones. I have sort of replaced them with a few pairs of Madman. They don’t fit in a helmet like Moons do. And Thanks RiggerBill. I work on Natural Gas Wells. Are You a hard workin’ Drill Rig Guy?
I'm a Parachute Rigger for the USAF. Retired from the US Navy SpecOps community. Been at it for 30 years almost.

Latest Posts

Back