• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Forum Member, old juliet owner from UK.

Jamie Long

Oakley Beginner
Dorset, UK
Hi Guys

Just joined the forum today to get more info on oakleys. Relighted my fire with juliets.

Had 3 pairs of juliets in the past, Plasma Fire Iridiums, Plasma Emerald & Plasma Fires again.

Purchased a new pair plasma fire juliets over a year ago with ducati rubber & bag & have worn about 3 times, now in safe at home.

Recently purchased a pair of gen 1 plasma ices & had the frames redone by the X-MAN in white with blue linegear rubbers & they are SWEET! Just looking out for some OEM Ice Iridum lenses now, the ones the frames originally came with have some flaking on the inner frame on the right lens :(.

Well happy with the X-Man that i had to show them off.

IMG_20150903_171912.jpg

May get some Linegear lenses but not sure yet.

Ive got the Oakley bug back & happy to talk with like minded people!

Cheers

Moose

Last edited:
Welcome and great juliet
You can get oem lenses as well here infinite hero cuts them

Cheers, I have literally only just heard about custom lenses from ths forum, & am thinking is this the trade of between OEM & the next best thing? (for instance, should i scrap the other aftermarket lenses as i havent heard great things, & XMAN only recommended OEM or Linegear second).

Thanks for the lead.

is that infinite hero as in a member or something like this

New Oakley x Metal Juliet Infinite Hero Lenses Lenses Only 100 Authentic | eBay

slightly confused as i just read you couldnt get OEM juliet in violet iridium so are these custom cuts?

welcome!

@InfiniteHero is a member who does custom cuts, however the Juliets also came in an Infinite Hero edition - Plasma frame, purple rubbers and Violet Iridium lenses with the Infinite Hero cross etched on the lenses. If you search a few pairs have been sold here.

There was a thread discussing that eBay seller earlier in the year and the general consensus was that they sold legit OEM lenses - IH lenses | Oakley Forum

Welcome from a Juliet owner from one county over :)

Ice are still buyable from quite a few sources, so you shouldn't need to go aftermarket. There are some here on the forum for instance, for when you get access to the exchange.

But the custom cutters provide a great service too - they take OEM lenses for another model and cut them to fit, say, a Juliet. For instance the brand new Prizm range in a Juliet: Juliet Prizms | Oakley Forum

There are a number of people doing that on the forum, we can give names if you're interested.

Latest Posts

Back