• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Forum Member, old juliet owner from UK.

Welcome from a Juliet owner from one county over :)

Ice are still buyable from quite a few sources, so you shouldn't need to go aftermarket. There are some here on the forum for instance, for when you get access to the exchange.

But the custom cutters provide a great service too - they take OEM lenses for another model and cut them to fit, say, a Juliet. For instance the brand new Prizm range in a Juliet: Juliet Prizms | Oakley Forum

There are a number of people doing that on the forum, we can give names if you're interested.

Hello county neighbour & fellow Juliet Lover!

This is exactly why i can to join the forum, opening up many ideas from you guys. Yes please pass on some names! Ive messaged InfinteHero already :)

Any ideas for the average going rate for some Brand New Ice Iridiums? There are some on ebay so be good to know what i should be paying.

But now not sure whether to go for the Infinite Heros Violets, those Prism Lenses look pretty awesome too.

Cheers!

hi nice custom. who made this painting at the frame? its possible u give me the contact this person please? thanks