• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New forum member

mmason

Oakley Beginner
I'm new here and stumbled across this forum while looking for some M Frame lenses and frames. I have a pair from 2010 and they are still in decent shape but wanted to see what my replacement options are. I see that US Standard Issue recently restocked their M Frame supply so I picked up some lenses and an extra frame before they stop production on the M Frame completely. I'm hoping to find some replacement parts here in the future once they do stop production.

I'm new here and stumbled across this forum while looking for some M Frame lenses and frames. I have a pair from 2010 and they are still in decent shape but wanted to see what my replacement options are. I see that US Standard Issue recently restocked their M Frame supply so I picked up some lenses and an extra frame before they stop production on the M Frame completely. I'm hoping to find some replacement parts here in the future once they do stop production.
Howdy... y'all make good jars.....
1649371175650.jpeg