• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Fragment Design Frogskins

MrLee

Oakley Beginner
Fragment_crop.png

Fragment Design x Oakley Frogskins 2012

Not sure if this is new news or whatever, but it's a pic of some frogs regardless :laugh:

Original Source Link: Highsnobiety

Attachments

• Fragment_crop.png
    Fragment_crop.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Fragment_crop.png
    Fragment_crop.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 234
Yeah, these are a re-release of the specific colourway that came out at the end of last year. They were available for one day only and sold out immediately. Not sure why they re-released them for one day, maybe they found a few spares?

Yeah, these are a re-release of the specific colourway that came out at the end of last year. They were available for one day only and sold out immediately. Not sure why they re-released them for one day, maybe they found a few spares?

i think you may be right. definitely not a new release. on their website they even had the yellow logo pairs with the same catch, on sale for only one day. sold out as well. =)

I'm not sure on production numebrs, I don't think anyone really knows. For the original release nobody could confirm if it was 10 pairs of each colourway (so 30 total pairs), or 30 of each colourway (so 90 total). I haven't seen or heard anything about how many pairs they were in this re-release.

Latest Posts

Back