• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Frogs Added To The Pond

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Here are a few new frogs I've added. Weird because these 2 pairs are the ones that I wanted since I started collecting but just got them now...

Got these in a trade from copilot.
F085I.jpg

CL pickup, $135 shipped.
5EywR.jpg

Nice, two classic colours. And I thought you'd given up on the Frogskins!

No problem. I just thought it looked like it!
I'm pretty sure it's a but more rare. As far as I remember the 'School Bus' was a misproduction of the Neon, just like the OCP Matte Black Frogskins are all matte black... But I might be mistaken!
You paid 135 for them, right.? I'd consider that a steal! I seriously want a pair of Neon Yellows. Dream pair!

No problem. I just thought it looked like it!
I'm pretty sure it's a but more rare. As far as I remember the 'School Bus' was a misproduction of the Neon, just like the OCP Matte Black Frogskins are all matte black... But I might be mistaken!
You paid 135 for them, right.? I'd consider that a steal! I seriously want a pair of Neon Yellows. Dream pair!

Thanks for the insight. Yes I paid $135 and it was definitely a steal since they are pretty much brand new, just no box. I'd love another pair of neons as well lol. Good luck on your hunt sander!

Back