• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Frogs

QUA1L

Oakley Expert
Des Moines, IA
got a bonus at work, so I decided to buy a few pairs the past couple of weeks. Also bought some new lenses. I'll just update this with new swag as I get it.

SW's
100_1057.jpg

I put Walleva's polorized Gold lenses in a pair of spare Crystal Black frames....Clarity is really good, but I wasn't over the top for the cut. They fit, but a little more of a struggle than standard Oakley lenses.
100_1056.jpg

Acid Orange frogs w/ purple lenses.
100_1054.jpg

Last but not Frogs, got theres about two minutes ago. I liked them in the store, not sure if I like them now.
100_1055.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1057.jpg
    100_1057.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_1056.jpg
    100_1056.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 100_1054.jpg
    100_1054.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_1055.jpg
    100_1055.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 238
Looks good!

I could use that Spy stand :wink:

I used to have two of them, but I can't find the other one to save my life. If I find it, I'll send it your way. I have a different Spy stand that holds three pair if you are interested. I'll get a picture of it tonight.

I remember my first pair of Spy scoop I used while Mountain Biking. That was before I was into Oakley.

Op looks good. I have been wondering how the lenses are for the X metal XX.

Thanks. I bought a set of 24K gold lenses for a spare pair of crystal black frames that I had. Seems to have a slight greenish tint to it when I try to photograph it though.

My first pair of Spy's were the Glace. I had two pair, but my black ones got destroyed when I was in a car accident. Now they get pricey if you can find a pair. I still have my brown tortoise ones. Probably my favorite pair of Spy's that I own.

Back