• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From Indiana!

Ice04242

Oakley Beginner
How's it going guys New member here from Indiana I wish i knew this place existed forever ago!! I love my Oakley and even more then that just collecting them and showing them off! People think I'm crazy because I'm only 22 but I save my money wisely and get what i want! Anyway I may show off my collection later, also trying to learn more about buying on ebay! But anyway hope to make some good connections with Oakley enthusiasts!

Here's me with my Shawn White holbrooks... which I have currently misplaced of course >.>
581585_10201754770013976_1905630764_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nice Holbrooks! You'll definitely find a ton of info on here, and meet tons of people who love Oakley!

How's it going guys New member here from Indiana I wish i knew this place existed forever ago!! I love my Oakley and even more then that just collecting them and showing them off! People think I'm crazy because I'm only 22 but I save my money wisely and get what i want! Anyway I may show off my collection later, also trying to learn more about buying on ebay! But anyway hope to make some good connections with Oakley enthusiasts!

Here's me with my Shawn White holbrooks... which I have currently misplaced of course >.>
here's some advice about buying on ebay; don't buy on ebay.

Latest Posts

Back