• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From NC...

stepasyd

Oakley Beginner
just thought i'd stop in....been an oakley wearer for years...from my first pair of Minutes, to Monster Dogs, to Gascans, Antix, and Fuelcells, back when i didn't make much money working part-time, i would wear a pair for 6-8 months, sell them, and buy a new pair, but now that i'm working full time, i'm trying to build up a decent collection..I'm currently the owner of a pair of gloss/matte black Fuelcells, with green VL lenses, and a pair of clear Fuelcells with black iridium lenses...I won an auction on ebay for a pair of black Split Thumps just yesterday, so looking forward to those coming in, and I'm also trying to get my hands on a pair of never worn Troy Lee Gascans...definately looking forward to checking up on things here regularly, and drooling at everyone else's collections.

annnnnnd i was just outbid on the Tory Lee Gascans on ebay...good thing, because i was beginning to regret bidding $280 on them...

Welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your glasses, so we can see, i'm very intrigued by frame/lens combos you have.

IMG_20110408_193055.jpg

just a quick shot taken with my phone...just got the black iridiums in for the clear ones yesterday...originally bought them at an oakley vault, with ice iridium lenses, which i wasn't really fond of, but i only had to choose from those, or the fire iridiums? (yellowish/orange lenses) i quickly changed them out with the warm gray lenses that were originally in the black pair, until i could get my hands on the black iridiums :)

so i'm back to hunting for a pair of gascans, i do believe, since i had my hopes somewhat shattered on picking up that pair of Troy Lee's...I'm also hoping i can find a source of replacement lenses for the split thumps, once they come in, hopefully early next week. I simply despise the brown shade that the warm gray lenses have.

Back