• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New from Pittsburgh

Jay-Da

I should Work at Oakley
PA
What's up guys, I'm relatively new to the forum but I've been Oakley obsessed for years.

How do you upload pictures to your threads?

:welcome:

You can use a photo hosting site or to the right of the post reply button there is a "upload file" button click that, select the file, let it upload then select to insert either the thumbnail or full image ;)

@Jay-Da I created a dummy facebook account for all my oakley pics because I didnt want pic after pic blasting the fb minifeed for all my friends.

So with that being said, if you upload a pic to facebook... right click on the picture and choose copy image url. Then come here to the forum and next to the smiles icon there is a picture icon click that in the text box - tool bar. then paste the image url from facebook.

Thats how I do it and I found it to be super easy

You can also click on the picture icon next to the smilly face on the reply area on the web Oakley forum, if the pictures on your computer, then just upload the picture. If your on a smart phone you can download the tapa talk app. Which you can find Oakley forum.com, log in and will allow you to insert photos off your phone to any thread. I hope this helps.

:welcome:

Last edited:
What's up guys, I'm relatively new to the forum but I've been Oakley obsessed for years.

How do you upload pictures to your threads?

Welcome to the forum. You can upload files by clicking the "Upload a File" button on the bottom right of the reply box!

Back