• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Gascan Finally Came In AND......

Thanks guys for not banning me! Lol. Yeah, they are an amazing pair of expensive sunglasses, but as most of you here know, collecting is a bad addiction, I just had to have them. And razor, my wife will never know what I paid for these!

Did no one like my Gascans? I thought they were cool. I gotta come clean and apologize for pulling a fast one on the members here, these C Sixes came straight from Oakley, not craigslist. And these are my first and only pair of these and they aren't for sale, sorry walkerhonda!

No worries man, I figured you were kidding, but if ya decide to sell em I'll go to $275 lmao jk congrats on the purchase dude.

Try telling her you spent $2800 on a carbon fiber bicycle frame or $2300 on a set of carbon wheels....

I've found it best to not discuss such things.
Ah but at least you get exercise from said bike. :p

Sunglasses? Unless they make your eyes go from blind as a bat to perfect vision... LOL

This thread gave me a nervous breakdown!!!! I am going to have dreams of buying a C6 and when I wake up it won't be there.....

Latest Posts

Back