• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Gascans for the Collection

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
I picked up two new pairs from @dr.chop

Got the Thin Blue line and a variation on the Subdued Flag. Can't be happier with the glasses!!!!

Like he says - the Oakley ones, with the half attempt by using an Icon, don't give proper credit to our LEO. If you are going to do it then do it right ;)

IMG_1093.JPG
IMG_1094.JPG

Got the Thin Blue line and a variation on the Subdued Flag. Can't be happier with the glasses!!!!

Like he says - the Oakley ones, with the half attempt by using an Icon, don't give proper credit to our LEO. If you are going to do it then do it right ;)

View attachment 238551 View attachment 238552
Congrats on those. Way better than.....well you know

Sent from the dungeon while whipping scantily clad ladies

View attachment 238551 View attachment 238552
very cool man, love the pix! Myself, I just think that if you do anything less than the right approach on a pair with such a meaning, then it's simply a slap in the face to the men and women around the globe that keep our streets as safe as they can. Same with the military folks. I understand their logic, but at least get the orientation right. 2 Black bars broken by a thin blue line. That's it. Not a vertical blue line on a gunmetal icon?? smh

Latest Posts

Back