• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New glasses?

tommyketchup

Oakley Beginner
I currently have an old pair of Oakley Servo 1066, which are now pushing 11 years old, and am looking for a similair slim rectangular frame, as I like my lenses to be high index glass, as I am not fond of plastic.
I was wondering what is a good replacement, similiar style? These are so old, that I darent look down anymore as they just slip off. I have honed my glasses catching skills to a fine art now :p
Regards

Hi Tom,
I think you misunderstood. I meant plastic lens, not plastic frames. I need a plastic frame to hide the strength of my prescription, even though my lens are glass, they are still like bottlebottoms.

The narrower it is, like my servos are atm, the better, as glass becomes heavy when the lenses are tall and wide, hence a nice rectangular frame would suit me better.

Hi Tom,
I think you misunderstood. I meant plastic lens, not plastic frames. I need a plastic frame to hide the strength of my prescription, even though my lens are glass, they are still like bottlebottoms.

The narrower it is, like my servos are atm, the better, as glass becomes heavy when the lenses are tall and wide, hence a nice rectangular frame would suit me better.
How about a pair of Trillble Xs? Can get the Crysral version, for light appearance as well as they're large rounded shape. I presently wear them and love them, as well as they were cheap.

Hi Tom,

i see......... think we need an expert here

@Chris A Hardaway

@tommyeasy answer airdrop ox8046.

pick the size closest to your lens width in millimeters. I think 51 53 55 and 57mm are all options. Most wear 53 smaller or 55 bigger.

If u have a really big pumpkin head get the 57. If you have a really thin face or are small and petite grab the 51

Latest Posts

Back