• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy 01-2019

brisci

Oakley Expert
OC, CA
Hi new here, been wandering around the forum reading lots of stuff. I am not a collector but I have been around Oakley since 1997 as a vendor helping make videos. I also worked at RED for the first 4 years, shooting test footage, answering tech questions, and merchandising the trade shows.

That is about all I have to say about that.

Welcome to the thunderdome. We have a thread on Red in the off topic section.
Yes I saw that! That is cool. I also saw the Oakley Day at RED studios thread. Once I learn how to put photos on here I have some cool stuff for that Off Topic - RED thread. I was the first person to put a deposit down on RED One at the NAB 2006. Jim practiced signing the "R" - a little titanium sculpture with the ser # on it. He signed the bottom and put his stainless steel card in the box. About 6 months later he put me on a retainer to film behind the scenes. I freelanced for Oakley and RED at the same time.

I should have stated that the Oakley work stopped in late 2015, as it did for a lot of us.

Latest Posts

Back