• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From Australia!

my impression is that most australian oakley afficionados, enthusiasts, collectors, seem to be from western australia. that is my observation, unless they are hiding somewhere else. im pretty sure there are more victorians, given the first oakley concept store and headquarters originated in victoria.

another west aussie here.. welcome! im over in sydney on holiday right now though.. just checked out the vault here. no point going unless you want sport specific frames, womens frames or goggles. no vintage stuff which is sad.

hello and thank you. how would you compare the vault in sydney with the vaults in essendon and moorabbin DFO? and where abouts is the vault in sydney? im guessing it may be in homebush. how many vaults are there in new south wales? i think the vaults tend to be good for apparel more so than eyewear.

the vault in Sydney is in the DFO at Homebush and the O Store is in the City on George st. Although the Vault doesn't have much aside from clothes and sports specific frames most of the staff are helpful. The O store is a lot better for variation but some of the staff don't have a clue.

ive been to both the vault in homebush and store in sydney over the last 2 days, selection is low and rather a sad change from the old days.. all you get in store are the sports line and some frogskins/holbrooks etc, and the vault is better.. lots of slightly oldet sport models (hlafJ, flaks, radars), pile of frogs, womens frames and goggles. oh and bags. nothin interesting to me..

Back