• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy from PA

Lwleaver

Oakley Beginner
Morning all!! Greetings from the Valley Forge area. I just came across this site a few weeks ago and wish I had found it sooner. I am a big fan of the M2 and Radarlock lines, and think I am catching the bug. I have owned Oakleys since the mid 90's but really started to appreciate all things Oakley in the past few years. I am currently trying to find new lenses to see what the different colors offer, but this can add up quickly. :) I play a lot of softball so I am on the quest of finding the perfect combo of frame and lense color. I usually played it safe with dark lenses but I am reading the red colored lenses might be worth a shot. I am still learning the vernacular around lense colors, options, etc. Man this hole can get deep fast!! Thanks for having me and I hope to learn from the vast amount of knowledge on here.

Thanks,
Landon

Welcome from a PA guy!

Hopefully another Steelers fan! ;)

Funny you should say that. My Dad is from Pittsburgh, so the Steelers and Pirates were our teams. Once he retired from the Navy and we moved to the Philly burbs we rooted for the Birds and Phillies as well.

An Eagles/Steelers Superbowl might be the greatest event in my lifetime.

Aside from Trump getting elected :lol:

Who would you root for?

The Steelers have tasted the ultimate glory...and recently too. I think Philly would party for days straight with a super bowl victory

Latest Posts

Back