• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From So Cal, Previously Employed By The O.

Stillphotog

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone, didn't know this place existed! Definitely have some catching up to do.

I was employed at the HQ around 1999-2000, and sold some of the first OTT's and water jackets to hit the store (I was a lobby store employee).
Wish I still had some of the stuff I got while I worked up at the HQ, you guys would have dug all of it. That, and I went to the old school employee sales (before being employed), when you actually had to wait in line all night (they then moved on to tickets with specific times to get in). Definitely got some cool pieces at those (long before the Vault existed and took up much of the discontinued / old gear).

Anyways I kept buying gear long after I worked there, though that tapered off completely when other hobbies came into play. Just now getting back into it. Love seeing rare / custom pairs, looks like there's plenty here to feast my eyes on.

Welcome to the forum!!! Pretty cool you worked at O during the Great X Metal era of Romeo 1s and XXs!!!!

welcome to our community . . .
we all wanna see some pics - we LOVE pics :cool:

Welcome to the boards. It really is such a good find.
Cool that you worked at HQ! :0)

That's awesome that you worked at HQ. Would love to see some pictures of the cool stuff you've collected over the years

Back