• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy from the uk

Joeljackson

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone I'm a newbie from the uk. I haven't got a huge collection of Oakley sunglasses but it will be growing in the coming months. I've got 2 pairs of Oakley X metal xx one in 24k and one black iridium, a pair of gascans, a pair of fuel cells and another pair I am trying to identify so i can replace the lenses for my wife. It will likely be cheaper to buy a whole new pair for her but she is keen to keep the old ones as the frames are in good condition and I bought them for her on our honeymoon. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Joel

DSC_0291.JPG

DSC_0290.JPG

DSC_0293.JPG

Hi everyone I'm a newbie from the uk. I haven't got a huge collection of Oakley sunglasses but it will be growing in the coming months. I've got 2 pairs of Oakley X metal xx one in 24k and one black iridium, a pair of gascans, a pair of fuel cells and another pair I am trying to identify so i can replace the lenses for my wife. It will likely be cheaper to buy a whole new pair for her but she is keen to keep the old ones as the frames are in good condition and I bought them for her on our honeymoon. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Joel

View attachment 856168

View attachment 856169

View attachment 856170
Greetings. Those are Canteens. Doesn't it have the name written on the inside of one of the earstems(arms)?

Last edited:
Greetings. Those are Canteens. Doesn't it have the name written on the inside of one of the earstems(arms)?

Thanks for the quick reply, no there isn't anything written in them anywhere other than made in USA on the right side arm. They were bought at an Oakley store in Orlando so know they are genuine although I did wonder when there was no serial number on them. Thanks for getting back to me so fast

Thanks for the quick reply, no there isn't anything written in them anywhere other than made in USA on the right side arm. They were bought at an Oakley store in Orlando so know they are genuine although I did wonder when there was no serial number on them. Thanks for getting back to me

Thanks for the quick reply, no there isn't anything written in them anywhere other than made in USA on the right side arm. They were bought at an Oakley store in Orlando so know they are genuine although I did wonder when there was no serial number on them. Thanks for getting back to me
No problem.
You can delete double posts by clicking on the Delete icon at bottom of post.

Welcome.
Got to show pics of the K9.

Back