• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy From TX...

ViperGuy

Oakley Beginner
Houston, TX
Always liked Oakley's. Have a few of their sunglasses, as well as eyeglasses. I collect a few things; watches (WUS member), wallets and sunglasses/eyeglasses, guns and cars.

Just thought I'd say hello.

Question... I have some Oakley items I'd like to sell or trade, but when I go to the exchange forum, it won't allow me to make a new thread. Do I need a premium membership or a certain amount of posts to make a new thread?

Either way, cool forum. Lots of things I'd like to grab from the exchange forum. Seeing lots of nice glasses I hadnt seen before.

Question... I have some Oakley items I'd like to sell or trade, but when I go to the exchange forum, it won't allow me to make a new thread. Do I need a premium membership or a certain amount of posts to make a new thread?

Either way, cool forum. Lots of things I'd like to grab from the exchange forum. Seeing lots of nice glasses I hadnt seen before.
Yes. U need 14 days and a minimum post count. There is a thread with all the forum rules

Million dollar question...

Welcome, we have a big group of collectors in Tx!

Thanks for the answers, guys/gals! I see there are quite a few TX members. Very cool. Doesnt surprise me too much though as the sun is always out! Lol

Last edited:
Welcome and Austin CL is my turf so u have to ask permission to shop on it hahahah jk. Like Fishy said we have a good group of Texans on here and some of us met this past weekend. Hope you help out Texas fam grow

Last edited:
Back