• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy here, question about starting collection

Jallen0417

Oakley Beginner
Hey all, ive always worn flaks, but happened to buy a house and got myself a man cave type area. So inwanna colleft some things. Inwas curious on pricing these days on the collectibles. I love the x-metal collection. Ive seen some post from years ago about pricing but how are they these days? Im looking at a infinite hero set of juliets with box, coin and all... obviously based on condition but whats the range of price high to low on them and whats fair on them?.. ill attach a couple pics

Screenshot_20190825-022728_Mercari.jpg

Thanks for the reply tonight. Trying to work out a deal on them, i absolutely love the scheme of them
As for the rest of the juliet collection, from standard juliet's ro 24ks. What are these price ranges. I remember back when they came out for 350 lol

I think collectable Juliets are priced pretty well right now. I see Ichiros, 24ks and those infinite heroes being well below their peak pricing.

I think collectable Juliets are priced pretty well right now. I see Ichiros, 24ks and those infinite heroes being well below their peak pricing.

Just browsing around tonight ive just seen a lot of random pricing. Between buy. Nows rediculously priced to not many underpriced by my opinion. So im just trying to get an idea on fair pricing,

Happen to run in to these IH for a decent price, hence asking. Cause hes asking 550, but gotta try to negotiate a little. And thats with box, coin and all. Im all for flipping and making a profit but i can score them decent enough to hold them, im good with it. I dont beat on my shows or glasses and picky when wearing them. So they would be shown love

Back