• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy here, question about starting collection

Just browsing around tonight ive just seen a lot of random pricing. Between buy. Nows rediculously priced to not many underpriced by my opinion. So im just trying to get an idea on fair pricing,

We have an exchange here that you'll be able to access in 15 days or you can buy a premium membership and access right away.

I'd say xmetal prices are slightly lower here than ebay(in general)

We have an exchange here that you'll be able to access in 15 days or you can buy a premium membership and access right away.

I'd say xmetal prices are slightly lower here than ebay(in general)
Much appreciated. Ill check that out

Let me ask one last question for the night. Say its a 10/10 frame,rubbers, lens no box or coin... whats price drop witout box and coin?.... and also whats the effect on price with aftermarket lens

If the look of the IH juliets is all that's important to you, you can just make your own with:

5th gen plasma juliet frame
Custom cut violet lenses(not aftermarket)
Some purple linegear rubbers

The lens wont have the etching and the rubbers are a slightly different material but you'll still get the same look and it will be much cheaper than buying an actual IH juliet and you'll be more comfortable wearing it knowing it didnt cost you a mortgage payment

Yea but i like origionality to. The price hes asking for them is bellow the 600 to 1000 you two stated. So overall its a good deal. And im no where near hurting for money. I mean i can buy a buncch of xmetals to collect but to buy the limiteds is more of a "collection" that just collecting a bunch of millions made glasses

If you got any your looking to get rid of id be interested in hearing about them or seeing them. Be happy to gove ya my cell number. Got to start somewhere ya know

Yea but i like origionality to. The price hes asking for them is bellow the 600 to 1000 you two stated. So overall its a good deal. And im no where near hurting for money. I mean i can buy a buncch of xmetals to collect but to buy the limiteds is more of a "collection" that just collecting a bunch of millions made glasses

Well there ya go than. Grab em.

Back