• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy onboard from Minnesota

Oakley Beginner
Hello to all. I have been a Oakley Fan for 30+ years. I still remember getting my first pair of Frogskins and strutting up and down the block, showing them off to all that were interested. I served active duty in the USMC Infantry back in the 90’s and being located in Southern California I loved my Oakley’s and the Beach on my off duty time. Just wanted to introduce myself and say a quick How-do-you-do! Thanks

Hello to all. I have been a Oakley Fan for 30+ years. I still remember getting my first pair of Frogskins and strutting up and down the block, showing them off to all that were interested. I served active duty in the USMC Infantry back in the 90’s and being located in Southern California I loved my Oakley’s and the Beach on my off duty time. Just wanted to introduce myself and say a quick How-do-you-do! Thanks

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service! I assume you're already a member of Oakley SI, but if not - solid discounts await:

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_7868.gif

Welcome

Latest Posts

Back