• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy To The Forum... Oh God, Yet Another Addiction For Me.

schollianmj

Oakley Beginner
So I bought my Juliet's back in 95-96 sometime. Wore them religiously for a number of years. had the Rubber pieces replaced when I got back from Iraq but the temple shox that were pt in were to big so wearing them ended up putting to much pressure on the bridge and blowing out the rubber bits in there. they have sat in my garage on a shelf for the last 7 years... Recently I decided I wanted to try to get them fixed so I could wear them again and after a few minutes on Google I ended up here...

So now my poor Juliets sit in pieces at my house having been freshly refinished with a satin black. New lenses should be here tomorrow as well as all new red rubber bits. was gonna send the to X-Man for the bridge, but got bored with some sheets of dense rubber and mad my own repair kit for the blown out bridge.

Lots of good info and beautiful examples of custom work on here. My wife is already scared and threatening to hide my credit card... Thankfully she dosent know about PayPal. :)

:welcome: Welcome to the forum......you will find a very vast amount of knowledge here to help you with almost anything you can come across.

Your wife may want to lock you in the basement and cut all the communication lines.

"It puts the lotion on it's skin" :rofl:

Back