• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy turned oakley head 😎

Bruised

Oakley Beginner
Hello all. I stumbled upon a pair of x metal Juliet’s with the ruby lenses. Not Serialized. Got em for about 250 but had to redo the nose coupler myself. Not a bad deal I think.

This pair got me down the Oakley rabbit hole. I’m now hunting for a polished Penny frame! As well has some x metal hammer stems 😎

Got my eye on XS models because I think the stems looks really cool.

Now keeping my eye out for judge/jury/gmt, blade , timebomb watches as well 😂

I have some yellow flesh slip on shoes I really like. As well as a pair of factory team tactical gloves. Over the years I’ve had some cool utility vests that I’ve passed on. Now I want a pair of chop saw boots.

Never knew was such a Oakley head 😂

welcom.gif

Thank you. When I first came on board didn’t even know the difference between juliet and XX and what XS models were. the more I know, the more I want. 😅

Just remembered I Also have a pair of radar ev path in a custom color way I built at oakley store in Oahu, and pair of modern whiskers sunglasses

and a pair of glow in the dark frogskins that I sold.

Just found out that I can access the Oakley Exchange after 14days and 15 posts? Sweet. Can the 15 posts be in any sub forum?

Back