• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy W/ MINT 1990 Razor Blades And 1991 M Frame

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
Hi everyone. I joined up after doing some cleaning today and getting out my vintage Razor Blades and M Frames. I have owned these glasses for 23 and 22 years respectively and they have been in storage for 20 years. I had no idea what they were worth. Here's some background on them and pics:

1990 Razor Blades were purchased at Sports Experts in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. My parents bought them for me for Christmas 1990 during my first year at university. They are MINT and have the box, warranty card, Oakley cleaning cloth/pouch, 2 nose pieces (one yellow/black and one black), and optional Oakley case which was purchased separately. I did not wear these glasses very much. I now see ones like them listed on eBay for varying prices and the case for $40.

1991 M Frame. My parents bought them for me at a sports store in Moncton, New Brunswick (I think it was a Sports Experts as well). These are also mint. I do not have the box for them.

I am in the market for some new Oakleys after just selling my Crosshair 2.0s that I just couldn't get used to wearing. The rest of my sunglasses are made by Ray-Ban, Spy, and Arnette. I look forward to learning lots on here and hope someone enjoys seeing these vintage specs. I might even consider letting them go to a new home :) Cheers

mframe_zpsada20d20.jpg

blade2_zpsfa3cbf19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures showed up and then disappeared after I hit "Post Reply"

Thanks for the welcomes. I will read the rules now and try to get my pictures working. Sorry to come off as a guy who joins a forum to sell things. That is not the case. I've owned my Razor Blades and M Frames so long now that I'm kind of attached to them. I am considering a new pair of Fives Squared and Fuel Cells so going to try some on today :)

Thanks for the welcomes. I will read the rules now and try to get my pictures working. Sorry to come off as a guy who joins a forum to sell things. That is not the case. I've owned my Razor Blades and M Frames so long now that I'm kind of attached to them. I am considering a new pair of Fives Squared and Fuel Cells so going to try some on today :)

no problemo bro... by joining here you will want more than a pair of fives and fuel cells. lol!! like what i said, enjoy the community!

Thanks. I'm heading away for a couple of weeks but will try to get my pics working when I get back. I just sold a new pair of Oakley Crosshair 2.0s that I couldn't warm up to, and my old Ray-Ban P8s so its time to go shopping for some new shades :)

Latest Posts

Back