• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Guy W/ MINT 1990 Razor Blades And 1991 M Frame

Sorry about not getting the pictures working yet. I have been travelling but will be home in a couple of days. I recently purchased a pair of black Crankcases and have rootbeer Fives Squared on order. I've tried lots of Oakleys on lately and next on my possible "to buy list" is the Straight Jackets because of their comfort. I now see how this could get addictive, but I have to protect my eyes, right? ;)

Sorry everyone. I can't seem to figure out how to upload pictures. I can see them when I click "edit" but they do not appear when I "save changes" Any help would be appreciated.

I finally figured it out on my own by using photobucket. Sorry for the huge delay. I also have a pair of the original Fives with box, case, and receipt that my wife bought at a ski hill. I will get some pictures.

I have been enjoying my time on here and recently purchased a pair of black Crankcases, rootbeer Fives Squared, and silver Straight Jackets. I just got back from a trip where I was able to try on lots of shades to see which ones fit best and the Straight Jackets were by far the most comfortable. I can see how buying Oakleys could get out of control very easily!

Ah, very nice, clear with blue Sweep lenses. Gen 1 frame. SWEET pair, but I'm afraid they're basically too fragile to wear constantly anymore. I have a pair of Gen1 and they sit dormant.

Thanks. I haven't worn either pair in 20+ years. They've been sitting dormant in their cases and are like new. I had no idea there was an Oakley community like this and I'm happy to see people out there who appreciate the vintage glasses. I'm now in the process of finding some Frogskins for my teenage son. I guess it shows that everything comes back in style :cool:

Back