• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New guy

Great to be here. A recent purchase of Juliet x-metal black Iridium barely used from original owner with all packaging has made me realize I'm an Oakley fan
Welcome aboard Race and Marc. Hey Race, I don't know if you heard (shhh.....don't repeat this to anyone). I heard that Juilet's were made for women! Can you believe that?

Welcome aboard Race and Marc. Hey Race, I don't know if you heard (shhh.....don't repeat this to anyone). I heard that Juilet's were made for women! Can you believe that?
i figured when oakley designed them their was a male and female thought involved. i love them both.

i figured when oakley designed them their was a male and female thought involved. i love them both.
:) sorry that was kind of an inside joke, there was another post just recently where a forum member was getting everyone all fired up stating that Juliet's were designed for females. Some people got fired up, some had some fun with it. I was just seeing if I could stir the pot again. It didn't work :-(

Welcome to the forum

:) sorry that was kind of an inside joke, there was another post just recently where a forum member was getting everyone all fired up stating that Juliet's were designed for females. Some people got fired up, some had some fun with it. I was just seeing if I could stir the pot again. It didn't work :-(

Welcome to the forum
Lol. They probably were designed that way. It doesn't matter to me. I love them

Back