• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here and need some help

I'm not saying that this particular person will make it worth more. Sometimes it does tho. It sounds like no one here knows about these watches. I've found pictures of the onesfrom the London Olympics, nothing from Vancouver tho. Strange!
I'm sure someone here knows about the watches. PICTURES would narrow it down so much. Oakley has made quite a few watches.
Even if you knew the name of the watch.

Kinda insulting though I believe that statement.

Welcome to the forum

I'm not saying that this particular person will make it worth more. Sometimes it does tho. It sounds like no one here knows about these watches. I've found pictures of the onesfrom the London Olympics, nothing from Vancouver tho. Strange!
By the way. Everyone here knows pretty much everything about everything that Oakley has ever made. More than employees do.

Last edited:
Yeah pics will make a world of difference and it belonging to an athlete doesnt always make it worth more. Im just wondering when you say its square that it does narrow it down but need some pics. I know alittle about watches :errwhat:

I'm not saying that this particular person will make it worth more. Sometimes it does tho.

So which is it? In your opinion, it DOES or it DOESNT?

@Oakster already told you about the official watch for those Olympics... The Warrant with Totem design on the watch face ...

Anything else COULD be a regular release that was thrown at the Athletes by Oakley for a job well done.

Personally, I was there in 2010. I was posted Downtown next to the GM Place (Carall S.) for over 30 days. I went to the Oakley pop-up shop near the Village they had and all the exclus e stuff they seemed to have for sale was what we've all seen before: global pattern clothing, gascan, fuel cell and a limited watch.

Now we all know that Oakley got major coverage in London and Sochi with exclusive pair and colours. They also got these awesome branded and etched Watches that were exclusive to Athletes.

BUT, so far, with the experience of THIS Forum, no one seems to confirm that were was ANYTHING special for Van City in 2010.

But we'd sure love to be proven wrong :D

Pics are awesome!

image.jpeg

So which is it? In your opinion, it DOES or it DOESNT?

@Oakster already told you about the official watch for those Olympics... The Warrant with Totem design on the watch face ...

Anything else COULD be a regular release that was thrown at the Athletes by Oakley for a job well done.

Personally, I was there in 2010. I was posted Downtown next to the GM Place (Carall S.) for over 30 days. I went to the Oakley pop-up shop near the Village they had and all the exclus e stuff they seemed to have for sale was what we've all seen before: global pattern clothing, gascan, fuel cell and a limited watch.

Now we all know that Oakley got major coverage in London and Sochi with exclusive pair and colours. They also got these awesome branded and etched Watches that were exclusive to Athletes.

BUT, so far, with the experience of THIS Forum, no one seems to confirm that were was ANYTHING special for Van City in 2010.

But we'd sure love to be proven wrong :D

Pics are awesome!

View attachment 236747
That backpack is sweet

Pictures coming soon. Here's an update with her words.
"Ok I'll send you some pics. Also the watch was only for Oakley sponsored athletes, not all medalists. So I'm not sure your hockey guys would have got one unless they were sponsored by Oakley. I don't have any paperwork, I don't even have a box! I'm pretty sure I didn't get either of those because I likely would have kept them. The only distinguishing feature is the back of the watch. It is engraved with the Oakley Vancouver logo. I think the silver face is also exclusive to the Olympic edition. Gold medalists got one with a gold face, bronze with a bronze face."
Pics will be posted as soon as I get them.

Pictures coming soon. Here's an update with her words.
"Ok I'll send you some pics. Also the watch was only for Oakley sponsored athletes, not all medalists. So I'm not sure your hockey guys would have got one unless they were sponsored by Oakley. I don't have any paperwork, I don't even have a box! I'm pretty sure I didn't get either of those because I likely would have kept them. The only distinguishing feature is the back of the watch. It is engraved with the Oakley Vancouver logo. I think the silver face is also exclusive to the Olympic edition. Gold medalists got one with a gold face, bronze with a bronze face."
Pics will be posted as soon as I get them.
Now THATS interesting!!!

Back