• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here and need some help

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Pictures are in! Anything you can tell me about this watch would be appreciated. How many were made? Value of the watch itself?

Yep, just found the Vimeo video that shows them in the three different colours. Same watch with the totem design just color coded based on medals.

I went back to post 3 and looked at it. Was it available with just a silver face to the public? Same on the back?

I went back to post 3 and looked at it. Was it available with just a silver face to the public? Same on the back?

The gold / silver / bronze ones were for medalists, AFAIK. The ones for the public were silver and red with a white strap and serialed, limited to 100 IIRC.

BTW that watch shape is called tonneau, which means barrel-shaped.

The gold / silver / bronze ones were for medalists, AFAIK. The ones for the public were silver and red with a white strap and serialed, limited to 100 IIRC.

BTW that watch shape is called tonneau, which means barrel-shaped.
Thank you. That helps a lot. Any idea what the public or the medalist ones are worth? I like the black strap with silver face. Plus it's from the athlete who earned it.

Thank you. That helps a lot. Any idea what the public or the medalist ones are worth? I like the black strap with silver face. Plus it's from the athlete who earned it.

Unfortunately the whole "previously owned by the athlete" thing doesn't really add any value, unless you find a buyer who obsesses over that particular athlete.

The Warrant isn't a particularly popular watch; on average they sell for around $250. Being a less common version, you might get up to $500 for it, unless you can find a sucker with more money than brains.

If I'm off-base I'm sure someone will chime in.

Back