• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Here From Texas

:welcome:
Use the next 2 weeks to search for an xs colorway you want. Who knows,you mite end up with a better pair!

Thanks. I already know I just want the plasma frames w any lenses as I can always change them to blue iridium later. I threw my case and box and all that away when they got stolen because I thought "well what am I gonna do with these". I had no idea that even those items still held value, and that these were no longer made so if I found used ones it would prob be a good idea to have the case and accessories lol.. live and learn

Thanks. I already know I just want the plasma frames w any lenses as I can always change them to blue iridium later. I threw my case and box and all that away when they got stolen because I thought "well what am I gonna do with these". I had no idea that even those items still held value, and that these were no longer made so if I found used ones it would prob be a good idea to have the case and accessories lol.. live and learn
My fav lens is a tie between ruby polar and vr28BIP.

Grief counseling is just one of the many services we offer! :welcome:

Haha thats too funny. I actually found some x squared plasma blue iridium on ebay. 2 hours left it just disappeared said no longer available and I was high bidder :/ won some red lense x squared ..said x metal in description but looks like plasma to me. Either way I will be happy to have x s again. 390 wasnt too terrible to pay. If they arent plasma tho I will def be looking again :)

Don't sweat the 'Bay - X Squared's are plentiful in these parts, at fair and reasonable prices (most of the time) - we try to practice knowledge, sharing, and honest valuation (in addition to grief counseling, of course).

Plus any and everything you can think of to customize, mod, etc... if it has not yet been discussed here we have a lot of folks who would love to hear about it from you so jump right in by all means please! :)

Aww I have been lurking on here for a few weeks and havent seen them. Just recently registered so I cant make a looking to buy post yet but I will def buy another pair and all lenses etc off of here. Everyone seems really nice and knowledgeable! :)

Back