• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here! Looking for Juliets

What's your budget? This may help you with what you want.
Do you want a brand new pair? A beater pair to see if you like them? Your best to look around on the forum at different colour/lens combos to see what you like.

A couple of mine, polished and plasma.
040094f91708ce3834ba94fa0f7473ae.jpg
0d1d9df9912f55318ca949236a621c3a.jpg

Thank you sir! No idea what they are going for these days. I’d like a new pair. I have a pair of square wires now and I like them.
Pref looking for gunmetal or black frames, red or blue lenses

So maybe an XM set with ruby lenses.....

Welcome. Hang out for a while. Converse with some members. After 2 weeks and 15 posts, you'll have access to the exchanges where you can buy/sell direct with other members. You'll have plenty of opportunity to get a set of Juliet's and likely to end up with much more than just Juliet's lol.
Or you can pay $35 measly bucks to have instant access.

Welcome. Hang out for a while. Converse with some members. After 2 weeks and 15 posts, you'll have access to the exchanges where you can buy/sell direct with other members. You'll have plenty of opportunity to get a set of Juliet's and likely to end up with much more than just Juliet's lol.
Or you can pay $35 measly bucks to have instant access.
Ain't that the truth......already bought 3 sets in 2 months. Having a break for Christmas before the missus breaks me.......

Back