• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here, looking for lens help!

@Chris A Hardaway sorry for the delay but here are the photos of the half wire lenses I'm looking to replace.

20191015_151952.jpg

20191015_152029.jpg

@Chris A Hardaway sorry for the delay but here are the photos of the half wire lenses I'm looking to replace.

20191015_151952.jpg

20191015_152029.jpg

Sorry I'm a little forgetful, I get so many messages done days/weeks.

Yes, I can cut lenses for those! You'd need to mail me your frame and those "old" lenses for me to use as templates.

Can you PM me? Prices range from $99-133 sir. Depending on if you like that color, or need a different colored lens. I think those are original gold iridium, which I can't do. But I can do tungsten Iridium which is the same base tint (bronze) and will be slightly more silver on mirrored side "Iridium".

Here's another sample I just did yesterday. Half x lenses!

IMG_20191014_152529107.jpg

@Chris A Hardaway I have a silver pair of the half wire1.0s and was wondering if you ever developed a template. I, unfortunately, don't have the lenses if you didn't make any, I ran over the glasses with my four-wheeler while riding one day years ago, when I tried to find replacements there weren't any so I put the frames away. I actually came here to see about fixing the bridge on my mag switches but I think that's a lost cause.

@Chris A Hardaway I have a silver pair of the half wire1.0s and was wondering if you ever developed a template. I, unfortunately, don't have the lenses if you didn't make any, I ran over the glasses with my four-wheeler while riding one day years ago, when I tried to find replacements there weren't any so I put the frames away. I actually came here to see about fixing the bridge on my mag switches but I think that's a lost cause.
Bummer! I haven't made lenses for one of these yet. The last poster didn't follow through on sending me anything!

If you do find a cheap set of aftermarket lenses that work, you can send me those with your frame as templates. If the aftermarket ones fit well (but optics suck) you can send my way and I'll get you genuine Oakley lenses cut for it.

Back