• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here

johnny easton

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Pennsy
I've been collecting Oakley's' long before I owned a computer. My case isn't filled with x-metals or anything super collectable, but I do have a good amount of vintage O-matter frames. The reason I joined this forum was to see if anyone might know how I could obtain-or modify to use/replace the nose bombs on a pair of scalpels. I have several pair but they are rx lenses and I'm getting tired of swapping out nose bombs between clear and mirror lens frames. Any help or info would be appreciated.-

tricky to remove sometimes but just a heads up they are interchangeable with straight jacket the latest version for future reference.

tricky to remove sometimes but just a heads up they are interchangeable with straight jacket the latest version for future reference.
I see you're experienced -hence lifetime member- I have a pair of gen 1 e-wires soon to be sent out to Revant for rx. The ear unobtanium doesn't appear identical to the e-wire 2.0. It looks like all a-wire/square wire takes these socks-but mine not so sure. Any suggestions?

I see you're experienced -hence lifetime member- I have a pair of gen 1 e-wires soon to be sent out to Revant for rx. The ear unobtanium doesn't appear identical to the e-wire 2.0. It looks like all a-wire/square wire takes these socks-but mine not so sure. Any suggestions?
Sorry, wires are not my area of expertise...

Back