• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New here!

jmetz

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, new to the forum but not new to Oakley! Have had a pair of old Split Jackets w/ the transitions lenses in them for years and love them, but looking for something new. I umpire baseball, and I cycle, and I'm thinking that maybe the Prizm Road Jade would be a 'good/great for both' lens? Thoughts?
Thanks in advance ...
P.S. I did search Prizm Road Jade, but didn't get all the info I was looking for

Welcome to the forums! Lots of great people here who are glad to help! For cycling they do offer Clifdens because they have those wind shields. I am not familiar with Split Jackets.:cool:

SORRY, ... I'm talking about lens options. I'll be looking at the Flak 2.0 XL w/ Prizm Road Jade to handle both baseball and cycling?!

welcome-yellow.gif

Hi everyone, new to the forum but not new to Oakley! Have had a pair of old Split Jackets w/ the transitions lenses in them for years and love them, but looking for something new. I umpire baseball, and I cycle, and I'm thinking that maybe the Prizm Road Jade would be a 'good/great for both' lens? Thoughts?
Thanks in advance ...
P.S. I did search Prizm Road Jade, but didn't get all the info I was looking for
Welcome

Thanks in advance ...
Greetings.

Back