• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Here.

The Saint

I should Work at Oakley
Have a small collection, but looking to add a few (discontinued) items over the next several weeks/months. Just when I think I'm done, I discover something else that I've got to have!

This looks like a pretty cool place to hang out.

Thanks. I will get some pics up soon. It's not really that much of a collection, especially compared to some of the ones I've seen. But I just bought a double wide cabinet and I am slowly filling it up. So far I only have the following:

Crosshair
Batwolf (clear frames with ice lenses)
Thump - first gen
Jawbone (black frames with red metallic icons, bolts and lenses)
Carbon Radarlock Path with vented Fire polarized and vented Jade lenses
An old pair - I think they're called e wire - I've had them for years
Probation - brushed chrome dark bronze

And one pair of polarized Ray Ban Aviators - only non Oakleys I own - are they even allowed in the cabinet?!?!?

Haha! Gotta fill the space somehow! I already have one shelf removed, two motorcycle helmets in there, some watches, and a couple of my Bimota hats. As soon as I get my 14 days and 15 posts in, I'll start looking here for a couple items to round out my modest collection. Currently searching eBay for stands, etc.

Haha! Gotta fill the space somehow! I already have one shelf removed, two motorcycle helmets in there, some watches, and a couple of my Bimota hats. As soon as I get my 14 days and 15 posts in, I'll start looking here for a couple items to round out my modest collection. Currently searching eBay for stands, etc.

goodluck bro! it sure hurts our pockets but go and be oakley berserk!

Latest Posts

Back