• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Here

I stumbled across this board while looking for some info on where to get icons, and earsocks for my new pair of Turbines. I have been an Oakley fan for many years. The first pair I bought were Jackets while in High School with money from my awesome movie theatre job. I don't remember the exact model name, but I wish I still had them. A friend stepped on them, and did them in. I have been wearing Oakleys ever since. Currently I have 4-5 pairs Ink Black Ten X with Polarized Fire Iridium, and Red Icons, Matte Black with Grey lens Ten X (SI), Matte Black Split Jacket with gasket for when I ride, polished Black Turbine with Polarized Spahire Irridium, and blue arm inserts, and maybe 5th pair which I think has been stolen is Ballistic M-Frames I use on the range, and for safety glasses. I have been looking at custom stuff here, and think I may do my first custom job on the Matte Ten X.
Oakleys%202_zpsin81j6ea.jpg

Oakleys_zpsu6uoclck.jpg
Welcome, glad to see new faces. I hope you find pair #5. We all mourn the loss of a good pair of Oakleys.

Latest Posts

Back