• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Here

BlackburnD

Oakley Beginner
I stumbled across this board while looking for some info on where to get icons, and earsocks for my new pair of Turbines. I have been an Oakley fan for many years. The first pair I bought were Jackets while in High School with money from my awesome movie theatre job. I don't remember the exact model name, but I wish I still had them. A friend stepped on them, and did them in. I have been wearing Oakleys ever since. Currently I have 4-5 pairs Ink Black Ten X with Polarized Fire Iridium, and Red Icons, Matte Black with Grey lens Ten X (SI), Matte Black Split Jacket with gasket for when I ride, polished Black Turbine with Polarized Spahire Irridium, and blue arm inserts, and maybe 5th pair which I think has been stolen is Ballistic M-Frames I use on the range, and for safety glasses. I have been looking at custom stuff here, and think I may do my first custom job on the Matte Ten X.
Oakleys%202_zpsin81j6ea.jpg

Oakleys_zpsu6uoclck.jpg

Last edited:
Just remember that dispatch 2 icons fit turbine.
Ya, I read that somewhere, but still can't seem to find them anywhere. I live in Germany, so finding them in store is a bit more tasking.... Thanks for all the welcomes.

Back