• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Holbrook Colours?

Holbrook codes OO9102-28 to OO9102-33 are not yet released, so imagine the items listed here could be these sku numbers. Holbrook numbers run from 01 to 35 so far, but I have yet to see proof of the existence of OO9102-23 Brown Tortoise-Dark Bronze.

Holbrook codes OO9102-28 to OO9102-33 are not yet released, so imagine the items listed here could be these sku numbers. Holbrook numbers run from 01 to 35 so far, but I have yet to see proof of the existence of OO9102-23 Brown Tortoise-Dark Bronze.

These became the Koston Holbrook.

They exist for sure:

OakleyHolbrookBrownTortoise7.jpg

OakleyHolbrookBrownTortoise2.jpg

jk-27 thank you, I have learned from you that this Holbrook does indeed exist, do you know any more about it? It was on the Oakley site so briefly then I have seen nothing until your photo, have I just totally missed a normal issue or was this withdrawn, sold out very quickly, or country exclusive? I remember asking Bluewater about it and the sku wasn't even on their system and I had searched for awhile and remember finding nothing. Anyone else chip in with any knowledge?? At this moment I am wondering if it was 'stopped' due to the impending '..35' Koston.

jk-27 thank you, I have learned from you that this Holbrook does indeed exist, do you know any more about it? It was on the Oakley site so briefly then I have seen nothing until your photo, have I just totally missed a normal issue or was this withdrawn, sold out very quickly, or country exclusive? I remember asking Bluewater about it and the sku wasn't even on their system and I had searched for awhile and remember finding nothing. Anyone else chip in with any knowledge?? At this moment I am wondering if it was 'stopped' due to the impending '..35' Koston.

Like I said, Holbrooks aren't really my thing so I don't know much. A UK dealer had these and I assumed they were actually Koston Holbrooks and the dealer just didn't know they were Kostons, however they didn't have the Koston bag hence my confusion. It was the only pair they had in stock so if they will get more or not I don't currently know.

However, the production date on the box is after the Koston Holbrooks released which, logically, would mean they weren't canned because of the impending Koston release if they were produced after the Kostons were made but who knows.

Latest Posts

Back