• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Holbrook Colours?

theres also a dark amber w/ dark bonze and

-murasaki matte black tortoise
20120815head.jpg

These must be ultra new, among part codes OO9102-28 to OO9102-33, or '..36' onwards....That Murasaki will worry people, getting that could be a real problem! remember the Murasaki Splice and how limited that was? Good information faxmanjazz, I did not know about these two so well done with that post!

Murasaki Sports is a Japanese company, so will only be available from those stores. This is very likely going to be harder to get than a typical Japan exclusive as it's release will be much more restricted. The options to obtain a pair will be i) from Murasaki if you live in Japan. ii)from ebay if a Japanese citizen puts a pair up for sale/auction. ii) from a Japanese contact/friend.

Murasaki Sports is a Japanese company, so will only be available from those stores. This is very likely going to be harder to get than a typical Japan exclusive as it's release will be much more restricted. The options to obtain a pair will be i) from Murasaki if you live in Japan. ii)from ebay if a Japanese citizen puts a pair up for sale/auction. ii) from a Japanese contact/friend.

Any one live in Japan or near by? :biggrin1:....lol

#1 on the hook it up list here.

Damn, they look so nice. Hopefully they might sell a very limited number online.
If not, its time to make some Japanese friends :tongue:

Latest Posts

Back