• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Holbrook Colours?

My Japanese friend who is a Sunglass Detective has just received a payment from me for £240-16 for the Murasaki Holbrook, he told me in a message "I called a lot of Murasaki Sports shops and I finally managed to find 1 of the 1973 40th anniversary Holbrook. It was their last remaining pair". Sunglasses in Japan are extremely expensive anyway which explains the price I paid which includes postage. Looking at Jono's pics the piece looks interesting with an alluring appeal with the icon reminding me of the HIP lens of the Murasaki Splice. The new release has motivated me to start a thread soon which aims to list all the Japanese exclusives.

My Japanese friend who is a Sunglass Detective has just received a payment from me for £240-16 for the Murasaki Holbrook, he told me in a message "I called a lot of Murasaki Sports shops and I finally managed to find 1 of the 1973 40th anniversary Holbrook. It was their last remaining pair". Sunglasses in Japan are extremely expensive anyway which explains the price I paid which includes postage. Looking at Jono's pics the piece looks interesting with an alluring appeal with the icon reminding me of the HIP lens of the Murasaki Splice. The new release has motivated me to start a thread soon which aims to list all the Japanese exclusives.

What lens in those?

Back