• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW HOLLOW POINT DOA! any suggestions

Aarron

Oakley Beginner
Toledo
I searched for this topic and found nothing for any ball busters out there. I purchased a brand new hollow point white face from a reputable authorized Oakley dealer online. I got a very good deal on it let's just say less the 1,200 NIB. When it arrived I unboxed it took the plastics off and noticed it wasn't working/keeping time. So I read threw all the instructions and I recieved the watch with the crown pushed all the way in and screwed in and locked down which means it was in normal mode so I played with it set the time correctly and pushed it back in and locked it back down and still it wouldn't work. I have contacted oakley warrenty and have my label to send it in but anyone have any suggestions before I send it in? The manual says the battery should last for 48 months and the watch only came out a little more then 2 years ago. How could it possibly be dead?

20160110_002030.jpg

Last edited:
This one has the plastic box so I am guessing its only a few years old at the most. As mentioned above still could be a battery, chronometer will drain it. Nice watch though.

This one has the plastic box so I am guessing its only a few years old at the most. As mentioned above still could be a battery, chronometer will drain it. Nice watch though.
Alright well hopefully oakley will fix it free of charge beings I just bought it in December. I was mainly just concerned that the actual movement may have had a problem or that I was just missing soemthing this is my first higher end watch and I've never really been a big watch guy.

I'm guessing you also tried activating the chronograph right? If it doesn't move then it has to be the battery. Might be a brand new (old stock). As long as the seller is an authorized one then oakley will pay for the battery including labor.

Back