• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NEW HOLLOW POINT DOA! any suggestions

I'm guessing you also tried activating the chronograph right? If it doesn't move then it has to be the battery. Might be a brand new (old stock). As long as the seller is an authorized one then oakley will pay for the battery including labor.
Yeah I tired everything; I had to send a bunch of paper work in including the invoce and all that before oakley would even send me a shipping label. I'm going to try to get it shipped out tomorrow. It's a 3 week process

Yeah I tired everything; I had to send a bunch of paper work in including the invoce and all that before oakley would even send me a shipping label. I'm going to try to get it shipped out tomorrow. It's a 3 week process
Hopefully it's quicker than that. My 12 gauge came with a dead battery and turn around time was 2 weeks. This was just December if I remember correctly.

My 1st HP died just AFTER having a new battery installed. The chrono & second hands wouldn't "zero" out at 12 and it would lose time over a period of hours....luckily I was able to have a buddy swap it out for a bnib one and marked mine down as damaged. I still don't know what caused it to die......

Back