• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale New Hollow Point Watch (white) NIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference

Some people reacted to this post.
Surprisingly they are different sizes. The MM box is larger than the HP box. I tried to get the HP lid to fit on the MM box, and no go, it was too small.

That's good to know

Pending trade with Oakley Stephen.

^^^^^trade deal pending pics^^^^^

Done deal, payment rec'd. HP and trade have both shipped. Thanks Stephen. Mods can close.

I wonder is the mm box and the crankcase box the same?

All you people going nuts about the box just phone and ask oakley I bought a mm with no bux phoned oakley spoke to a really helpful girl and she shipped me a complete new box from card outside to wooden box inside for £10 $15 good luck .

Username Hidden said:
All you people going nuts about the box just phone and ask oakley I bought a mm with no bux phoned oakley spoke to a really helpful girl and she shipped me a complete new box from card outside to wooden box inside for £10 $15 good luck .
Nobody's going nuts. In fact, I already phoned Oakley and they informed me that they can't send me a new box. Good luck but try again.

Username Hidden said:
Nobody's going nuts. In fact, I already phoned Oakley and they informed me that they can't send me a new box. Good luck but try again.
Lmao @ jason. Yes to complete my Oakley collection I must have a box haha. This guy

Status
Not open for further replies.