• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Ichiro Model Radar??

Tavers

I am Jim Jannard...
Just saw this image, and they don't look like any other Ichiro Radars that have been on the market.. anyone got info? They look quite good!

6i6i.jpg

The glass in question appears to be Radar - Blue Night Camo - Slate (Path) 24-333, a sku I have listed but have never seen the item offered as available. It could be that it was never released, but made in a tiny quantity as it seems to be the one Ichiro is wearing. If it is to be issued it will be belated, given the part codes around that number have been in circulation for a good while relatively speaking.

The glass in question appears to be Radar - Blue Night Camo - Slate (Path) 24-333, a sku I have listed but have never seen the item offered as available. It could be that it was never released, but made in a tiny quantity as it seems to be the one Ichiro is wearing. If it is to be issued it will be belated, given the part codes around that number have been in circulation for a good while relatively speaking.
Blue-Night camo exists to the public, but it is more of a baby blue.

Back