• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Icons Added....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

There are alot of new icon colors added to ocp for the Batwolf....a very good sign. With the interchangeable icons on this frame its a shame this didnt happen at launch!

that was one huge disappointment to me for batwolf's ocp option, the icon selection was awful, and it was hard finding good icons for the frame lens choices yuo had. this is a much needed boost! i noticed shortly afterwards when the Batwolf was introduced to OCP about the time i ordered mine, they added the other frame colorways, granite and black/gold ghost txt which looks sexy. but batwolf looked funny on me, to much like a oil rig with all the sharp lines and everything. Antix suits me so much better.

EDIT: just took a look, love the solid colored icons more than the designed icons. My fav set up: black frame, light blue icons :) love my light blue icons on the moto gp antix.

With the new colorway having violet iridium, the team purple would look sweet with those lenses. I might have to snag me a new pair of custom batwolf!

DUDE SERIOUSLY! infinite hero batwolf hahha! :D
You could also pick up a pair of yellow icons for your c-6 vette over there, like you did with the Antix. :D

cool
now we just need a few more options for lenses
&
the art series :eek:)

Are the new colors only when you make a custom pair because I just went on the website and they only have the same ones they have had for a while on the ones you buy for 12 bucks

too bad that Oakley doesn't sell all those icons individually. . .
i would buy almost the whole set!

Back