• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New IH Line On Standard Issue

Remember there's also a multicam Batwolf though too.

Ordered the new IH Fuel Cell's today, now will be selling my originals.

If they do the green Fuel Cell, I'll probably have to bite the bullet and get those too. Damn you Oakley!

Don't sell the originals... switch out the lenses! That's what I'm going to do with my Frogs. Man, that camo, and the purple Oakley Icon. with PURPLE lenses. Yes please!

I don't know, I kind of like the shield etching better than the cross, and like others, I'm not a fan of looking out through the Violet Iridium with the yellow tint. Plus I really don't like going away from stock on special edition stuff. My original IH's will be listed within the hour.

I don't know, I kind of like the shield etching better than the cross, and like others, I'm not a fan of looking out through the Violet Iridium with the yellow tint. Plus I really don't like going away from stock on special edition stuff. My original IH's will be listed within the hour.
I definitely understand not wanting to get away from stock. I had actually considered buying two more pairs of Frogskins just so that I had at least one set that wasn't touched.

And there's now a Breadbox added to the mix as well which isn't on the SI website.
oo9199-19_BreadBox_Matte_Carbon_Camo_Black_Irid_infinite_hero_zps580fefe5.jpg

Remember there's also a multicam Batwolf though too.

Ordered the new IH Fuel Cell's today, now will be selling my originals.

If they do the green Fuel Cell, I'll probably have to bite the bullet and get those too. Damn you Oakley!
Yeah your right. Im just trying to find a way to justify the reason they wouldn't use it. I hope they don't do a si exclusive. One less scalping opportunity.

Anybody know are the bags and boxes the same? pin? small poster?
Someone posted in the Recent Purchases thread that the pin, bag, and poster are the same for the purple camo Fuel Cell. Not sure on the box though, or on the SI IH.

That breadbox will probably make it to the regular site soon enough I guess. It seems to match more than non SI exclusives.

*edit*.. nevermind I read that wrong, it was on the regular site.. you said that. I'm just tired :p

I got the new non SI IH Fuel cells and the bag and pin are the same as original and the box was just the same ole black box.

A good question to ask the custom lens cutters... will any of these black iridium polarized suffice for custom lens cuts keeping the etching?

I have a couple on the way, im waiting on the Gascan to be available and I will let you know.....

Back