• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New IH Line On Standard Issue

I think as O told me unless it is Elite or something exorbitant in price they are not doing specialized boxes for anything anymore....but I am glad they are opting for BI over Violet definitely

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401240747.443514.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401240755.626318.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401240762.443954.jpg

I was planning to swap out the lens and do a side by side comparison. Laziness struck me.

They look great together. I regrettfully sold my OG pair when I ordered the new ones, but without a display, I don't know if I ever would have worn the original pair.

I apologize for my ignorance and asking a stupid question...

I was at the vault last weekend and they had a display of SI & IH; none of the new releases on this thread, though. Like the camo.

So here's the stupid question - I thought SI was only available for military personnel? But it seems like it's being sold to the general public. Can anyone buy them or only military personnel? (does high school JROTC count? lol...)

I guess I should have asked a salesperson while I was there but at the time I was more focused on CBs and M2s and backpacks...

Thanks, guys....

I apologize for my ignorance and asking a stupid question...

I was at the vault last weekend and they had a display of SI & IH; none of the new releases on this thread, though. Like the camo.

So here's the stupid question - I thought SI was only available for military personnel? But it seems like it's being sold to the general public. Can anyone buy them or only military personnel? (does high school JROTC count? lol...)

I guess I should have asked a salesperson while I was there but at the time I was more focused on CBs and M2s and backpacks...

Thanks, guys....
Any one can buy them from the stores. Only military and what not get the deals from Oakleysi.com

Yes My Flak IH is on the regular site...am loving the Matte Carbon with Black iridium..it used to b that way Only for SI.. but o stores/site started selling them. I was told I went to scalpers for my SI SJ 2 which I got right at local O store and put BI into myself- full price 120, I think though. Am with rust on loving the Matte over Polished Black

Back