• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale New In Box Half X Plasma & Polarized Ice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a New In Box Half X Plasma with Polarized Ice lenses I'm looking to move. They have been sitting in the box and I just haven't opened them up to wear them (keep going to my Jupiter Factory Lites). Tape was cut on back at time of sale, but they haven't been out since. And yes the coin is there. I got them for $280, looking to get out of them for $230 I'll eat reasonable shipping and paypal fees. Will ship international as long as shipping isn't crazy expensive.

Would also be interested in trade plus Cash for Matte Black/Titanium Pit Boss (w/ box).

u5a3yhu3.jpg

ana7umev.jpg

a2una5yj.jpg

ubyqybe5.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pics bro?

Pics added to first post.

doesn't seem to be a desired pair?

Would consider trades +/- cash for Chip Foose Gascan, Pit Boss (Matte), Display Items, Remote Control Hobby Stuff (Helicopters, planes, Trucks), or other things I don't know I need yet.

Username Hidden said:

Would consider trades +/- cash for Chip Foose Gascan, Pit Boss (Matte), Display Items, Remote Control Hobby Stuff (Helicopters, planes, Trucks), or other things I don't know I need yet.

What kind of RC helicopter/plane stuff? Pm me what you're looking for

Username Hidden said:

:laugh:

Username Hidden said:

I have a two 10" alpine type R subs plus some cash?

Still looking for some offers, need cash towards Matte Pit Boss.

Still have these, feel free to make a reasonable offer, I have some wiggle room where I would still feel comfortable letting them go.

Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back